Lawn Fungicide Treatments in Concord, NC
Take Back Your Weekend.
And Actually Enjoy the Lawn!
In Concord, NC, and the rest of the state, having a green, vibrant, and luscious lawn is a much-desired trait for homes. That means homeowners and property owners will be taking great care to ensure that their lawns are in the best possible shape. Keeping all aspects of a lawn healthy, including the grass blades, plants, and tree root systems, is a full-time job, especially preventing and treating lawn fungus.
At Carolina Turf Services, our Concord, NC, lawn care experts understand lawn fungal disease is prevalent in our local area. We are specialists in lawn fungus control, and we only use the best possible lawn fungus treatment products available. Our team works diligently to ensure that our customers’ lawns remain healthy and vibrant.
Fungal diseases can be a serious issue for homeowners, but the wrong products or unsafe treatment methods can be just as detrimental to the health of a lawn as well as the well-being of your family and pets. With our lawn fungus treatments at Carolina Turf Services, your brown grass can be turned back to a lovely green, and you can continue to enjoy your lawn the way it was meant to be enjoyed.
Why Professional Lawn Disease Identification and Lawn Fungus Treatment Is Necessary
Like many homeowners in Concord, NC, you likely take great pride in the beauty and vitality of your lawn. A luscious, green yard in which your children and pets can play throughout the year provides happiness for your whole family, and your neighbors will be pleased that you care about your lawn as much as they care about theirs. Unfortunately, even the most well-maintained lawns can fall subject to lawn diseases without any notice or warning.
Preventing Lawn Diseases
There are many different types of lawn disease out there, and it is pretty common for them to infect a yard. There are several symptoms of lawn fungal disease that you may find in the yard for many of the most common lawn diseases that we have seen at Carolina Turf Services. These signs of the fungal disease include:
- Spots of tan or brown patches of grass in the lawn
- Brown patch fungus in patches that are surrounded by smoky-colored grass rings – common in hot and humid weather
- Infection spots (red or purple leaf spot) on the individual blades of infected grass (gray, tan, or brown)
- Powdery mildew which looks like a film on the grass
- Fusarium blight creates dead grass or slimy brown or white patches
Depending on the grass you have in your yard, the potential for disease and fungus developing will be different. At Carolina Turf Services, our team understands the various types of fungus and diseases that may develop in your yard, and we have the best technology and methods for eliminating common diseases and fungi in your lawn.
How Fungal Diseases Develop in Your Lawn
When it comes to the onset and development of lawn fungus, you may not even know that there is an issue until you see the devastating symptoms that occur after it has become an infestation. Lawn discoloration, multiple areas with a brown patch, dead portions of grass, and spots on the leaf blades can all be indicative of a problem.
What makes this even more difficult is that some lawn issues will go away, and the lawn can recover on its own once the conditions change. Other times, though, systemic fungicide takes over, and you will need the help of a professional lawn care team.
Here are some of the most common lawn conditions which encourage the growth of lawn fungus:
- High temperatures overnight – a warm lawn throughout the night with no airflow can cause turf disease
- Humidity keeps the lawn damp and allows the fungus to thrive in the dark, warmth, and wetness
- No airflow – good air circulation helps prevent the development of lawn disease, and those lawns that are fenced in or surrounded by woods may not receive the same type of airflow as other yards.
- Overwatering – the ideal amount of water is 1-1.5 inches per week distributed throughout 2 or 3 waterings. It is best to water in the mornings, and you should avoid watering at night since this can encourage fungus growth
- Too much fertilizer – Although fertilizer works to ensure your lawn does not have any nutrient deficiencies, it can also be counterproductive if a homeowner over-fertilizes the yard or does not spread the fertilization out through the year.
With our yard care specialists at Carolina Turf Services, we will ensure that your yard gets the right treatments at the right time to prevent the onset of lawn disease and fungus. Our broad spectrum fungicides work to stop brown spots before they occur. Fungi are best control through proper care and prevention. Contact us start a treatment plant today!
How We Prevent Lawn Disease in Concord, NC
At Carolina Turf Services, our yard fungus prevention is customized to your grass’s needs. In general, though, we understand that preventing lawn disease is one of the most overlooked parts of caring for your grass, and we will work diligently to keep your yard healthy.
When you enlist the lawn maintenance assistance of our North Carolina licensed team, we will complete the following:
- Proper rotation to ensure the right diseases are treated at the right time without causing fungicide resistances
- Apply fungicide with frequent treatment intervals to reduce fungus breakthrough
- Expert property measuring to make sure the proper amount of chemicals with active ingredients are applied to keep the family and environment safe
- Our treatments are labeled kid and pet safe when dry
- Application emails or text to let you know when a service has been completed and instructions on when you can return to the yard
If you are a homeowner or property owner in Concord, NC, and are dealing with some type of lawn disease in your yard, contact the specialists at Carolina Turf Services to prevent disease. We are experts in treating fungus and keeping lawns healthy even in extreme weather.
Need Lawn Fungus Treatment? Contact Our Concord Lawn Care Service Experts!
At Carolina Turf Services, our goal is to make sure that our customers are 100% satisfied with the service they receive throughout the year. Our level of service and care is unparalleled by any other maintenance team in the Concord, NC, area. To find out more about our maintenance services and get a quote for your yard, contact Carolina Turf Services today!
Concord NC Lawn Care & Landscaping Maintenance Services
Lawn Treatment Programs
- Custom Local Program
- Weed Control
- Lawn Fertilization
- Other Services
- Mulch Installation
- Flower Bed Weed Control
- Landscape Pest Control
- Landscape Fertilization
- Other Services
Other Lawn Services
- Grub Control
- Lawn Pest Control
- Diseases Treatment Program (Fungicides)
- Soil Test & Amendments
- Other Services